Ah the first official posting (if u ignore the testing post... lol)...
Didn't want to start off the blog with a depressing note, but didn't have anything else to write.
Long story short, it's been 3 months since I started in KL... its been fun, rewarding, educating, tiring and stressful. I have mixed feelings about it, and now, I dun think I will like that place...(KL, not the company) Perhaps Singapore have been so successful at being efficient, clean and fastpaced that its made me impossible to tolerate the lack thereof elsewhere... Its interesting, where my initial thoughts of it being a bit more laidback would be more tolerable then I imagine, or perharps its just the 2nd phase of Culture Shock setting in. Either way, it matters little, I have arrived at this conclusion, possibly with more casualties that I imagined as well...
So then, without further adue, I'm going to throw in the towel. Let the bells rings and the crowd boo... Its hard to explain anyway. Unless you are living here in the same situation, its hard to explain and justify my reasoning... Yeah I know, its a such a waste... such a pity... but then, well... if only things were slightly different...
And even then, it's not so simple... It wasn't easy moving and packing my 'life' here, and now, I'm going to do the same again, moving my 'life' back home. It's not like I can just call it quits... heck even on quitting, I have to plan and execute so many things. I still remember, how daunting it felt, to pack up and move to KL, and subsequently "survived" for 3 months... If i had the chance to choose again, I'll still do the same, but with the power of hindsight now, there will be a lot of things I would have done differently... But that's life... Making decisions, mistakes, learning and moving on....
Anyway more on that later, when I have more to write on.
Also, I've allowed Reader comments, for if u have a registered acct, can add comments to the post, as opposed to using the chat box.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment