Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dreams

I had this vivid dream today... and it woke me up shockingly... i didn't have such dreams for a long time.

I dream that I was rushing to a train station...then I met one of my colleague there, but I dun remember where the train is heading to... could be KL or somewhere else.
So like after I reach there...I couldn't get on the train. I'm not sure why... Perharps I missed the train or because I was reluctant to get on. Then subsequently the train left with my collg on board. Strangely I remember that after that I went after the train. I don't remember if it was by another train, by car or by plane, but I could see the train in my sights as I followed the train.
After I chased the train to its destination, it stopped at a station. I went there, but I didn't see my colleague, and I thought that I didn't want to be there... after all, so I started to leave...

Then I woke up, and realized its in the early morning hours, but it still appears to be dark so I went back to sleep. For some reason, I remember the dream even after I woke up later.... So... anyone care to interpret its hidden meanings?

No comments: