Spinelli giving out free drinks daily till end of dec, print out this coupon and redeem it for a free coffee of the day - the only choice u get is with or without milk, but hey its free so get it anyway
This voucher is actually obscured under several layers of advertisement sent to their cards customers, but the good people at HWZ have exacted the best part and made it available to just about everyone (since their t&c never state that u have to be a cardholder or what shit)
Being the kaisu and gian peng singaporean, u can get free coffee everyday for a month for just the cost of some ink and paper (better still if its office ink and paper!) Remember to print it out in its entirely, no need to skimp on some ink hor
Or if u prefer teh and kopi, Toastbox also can get free, but this one abit depend on ur luck:
I was drinking at toastbox when one of the staff came over and ask if I wanted to do a survey, regarding patronizing at toastbox and I could get a free drink if I did - provided I also do something else for them:
It seems that Toastbox is participating at the SPBA award this year, and they require people to sms-vote for them. So under the guise of a survey, the staff might ask u to vote for them, and then receive a free drink as a token of appreciation - this is in the form of vouchers:



No comments:
Post a Comment