Monday, December 21, 2009
Paintball Warfare
Started the day with heavy rain, though it was quite light by the time we started the game.
Unexpectedly, It was actually quite fun in the rain, despite the mud and slippery ground, and we hardly sweat as it was very cooling, the only drawback was the visor fogging up after some 5mins in the game. This was one incentive to keep the game short, the other was running out of paintballs midfight.
Anyway, we got 12 players and we ended up in 3 teams. I was in team A, along with pei, eugene and kelvin. After a lengthy briefing about how to handle the paintball marker(aka the gun) and not to shoot ur teammates, Team A and B was the first to kickass the event so off we went into the field.
The referee called got game start. And the 5 second countdown begins....
5...
4...
3...
2...
1...
Game start!
Bang!
And this is barely 1 second into the game, I got shot pointblank in the side, by trigger happy pei. :( Whatever happened to everything the guy said in the briefing about no shooting teammates!!? Her listening skill and situational awareness ish epic phail U_U
Needless to say I can only wince in pain while everyone else ran into the field lusting for blood(or paint in this case)
Despite the teamplayer self-pwn kill 1 second into the game, pain or not, still must play lor!
Match 1: A vs B
We started at field 1, with team B in field 2. Becos of the rain, cannot really see very well. The most obvious target was Jesslin, who wore a bright yellow top, somemore she was "hiding" in the field2-centreshield. (note to everyone else: Not a good choice of atire or hiding place) I was in 1-B and later 1-C, constantly shooting at her, think she said i must have gotten her a few times. lol Everyone else was harder to target and i dun think i hit anyone else. I got tagged in the shoulder (and knee which i realize after the game was over) Eugene was like the target board la, he slip and fell at the objective and kena shot dunno how many times. Before long, eugene and kelvin had taken the objective and the game was over, Team A won!
Match 2: B vs C
I think B was out for blood in round 2 after losing the first match. Haha B started in F1, C in F2
Cant really see much, since it was a bit obscured by the barrier. Only thing is can see darryl and maddie "stroll" back to respawn point after getting hit, and then after we scream at them to run faster, maddie trip and fell flat on her butt in slow motion. Oops!
Match 3: A vs C
A start at F2 this time, and I think C is very demoralized at this point liao haha
We started out this time without friendly fire and made a run for cover. I was in 2C shooting at people in 1C and 1D. Sorry I dunno who ah (if u are there (maddie? greg?, pls identify urself :P)
I fired a salvo of rounds at that direction constantly, must have hit someone since i saw that person run back. I made a beeline for the obj 2, grabbed it and nearly fell, but heng i got good balance(haha) and reached respawn point with no hits! (Team C doing what siah?) Feeling exuberated, i fired what seems like 10 shots across the field roughly in the and 1-C area, before dashing for cover in 2C again, with Eugene now in 2D. Pei was in 2A shooting at someone (darryl maybe?) I again targeted (whoever) was in 1C who then moved to 1D, firing 5-10 shots in the direction, before i ... ran out of ammo! midfight no less! I shouted at eugene say no ammo and he keep asking me to run for the obj 1. Siao la, no ammo how to run there... haha sure kena shot like mad. I turned to kelvin in 2B, shout at him to run, but i dun think he heard me, but later he ran for it and then we won the game!
Best part is I didnt get shot at all this match (despite the risky manuveur) and pei didnt get shot at all from both matches! What, nobody saw her meh?
I think Team C very poor thing, their members must have kena a lot of shots ,esp poor maddie who even got headshot and 3 x orh ceh on her thigh. Din know you so frangible de.
In conclusion, despite each match lasting only 5-10mins in game, it def felt much longer than that, and it was so intense that after that we felt very tired already. Can really feel the thighs strained siah... Still, its damn fun! I want to go again!
Next round, Leafie organize ok! Don't worry we wont shoot u de!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment